- Maintaining a secure network is one of the top challenges faced by K-12 school districts
- To help, the E-rate program, launched by the FCC, makes telecommunications, security, networking and information services more affordable for schools, campuses, districts and libraries
- Program managed by Universal Service Administration Company (USAC)
- USAC provides yearly Eligible Services List (ESL), which outlines the types of products and services that can be procured via E-rate program discounts
- Key dates include 470 Filing (download form) and the 471 Filing (download form)
Through its global channel of more than 21,000 technology partners, SonicWall is actively involved in helping K-12 education organizations cost-effectively obtain and deploy network security solutions. SonicWall provides a broad array of E-rate-eligible products and services, including firewalls, wireless access points and turnkey Security-as-a-Service solutions.