SonicOS 7 Internal Wireless
Configuring IDS Settings
To schedule when to run an IDS scan, choose an option from the Schedule IDS Scan drop-down menu:
- Disabled - This is the default. IDS scans do not take place when Disabled is selected.
- Create New Schedule - The Add Schedule dialog displays and you can create a custom scheduled as described later in this section.
- Work Hours
- M-T-W-TH-F 08:00 to 17:00
- After Hours
- SU-SA 00:00 to 24:00
- M-T-W-TH-F 17:00 to 24:00
- M-T-W-TH-F 00:00 to 08:00
- Weekend Hours
- AppFlow Report Hours
- SU-M-T-W-TH-F-SA 00:00 to 24:00
- App Visualization Report Hours
- TSR Report Hours
- SU-M-T-W-TH-F-SA 00:00 to 00:01
- Cloud Backup Hours
- SU-M-T-W-TH-F-SA 02:00 to 03:00
- Guest Cycle Quota Update
- SU-M-T-W-TH-F-SA 00:00 to 00:15
To create a new schedule:
In the Schedule IDS Scan field, select Create New Schedule.
- Type a descriptive name into the Schedule Name field.
Select Once, Recurring, or Mixed for the Schedule Type:
- Click Save to add this schedule to the Schedule IDS Scan drop-down list.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal