Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
SonicWave unregistered: a Country Code must be set but the list is empty
03/26/2020 17 8289
When connecting a SonicWave for the first time to the SonicWall this will ask for registration. Once the SonicWave is registered, a country code must be selected.
However, when you click on the SonicWave object to set the country code the list of countries is empty.
The correct process for setting the country code to a brand new SonicWave is as follows:
- Connect the SonicWave to the SonicWall.
- Once discovered, the firewall will perform some actions (firmware upgrade, provisioning, etc.)
- Once all firewall's automated actions are done, the SonicWave will show a warning popup and Status: Unregistered
- Now, select the SonicWave showing as Unregistered and then click the Register Button.
- From the popup, select the correct Country Code:
This should now restart your SonicWave and then take it fully operational.