How to Block Client Computers from accessing the Internet - SonicWall Enforced Client
03/26/2020 5 12277
This article describes how to block clients from accessing the Internet from the SonicWall Enforced Client Anti-Virus Policy and Reporting Server (EPRS).
1. Accessing the Enforced Client Anti-Virus Policy & Reporting Server.
- Login the SonicWall Management GUI.
- Navigate to the Security Services > Client AV Enforcement page.
- Click on the link under the Kaspersky Client AV Status box.
Login using the MySonicWall.com
username and password or using the appliance Authentication Code
. In the SonicWall EPRS page, click on Policies
- In the EPRS page, navigate to the Policies > Clients page.
- Select the checkbox for each client you wish to block, and then click Block Client(s).
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box. A red X icon appears in the Allowed column in the row for those clients:
The blocked client PC's next scheduled update or when the blocked client tries to update manually, the following message will appear in the Dashboard:
Unblocking Clients To unblock clients, select the checkbox for each client you wish to unblock, and then click Unblock Client(s). Click OK in the confirmation dialog box. The Allowed icon is changed to a green checkmark.