Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How do I create Anti-Phishing Blacklist rule on Cloud App Security?
03/26/2020 4 6644
This article describes how to block suspected phishing emails based on subject, sender IP/name/email address, domain name.
In order to create Anti-phishing blacklist rule:
- Navigate to Dashboard.
- Click on a suspected phishing email for which you would like to create blacklist rule.
- Click create blacklist rule option available under security stack as shown below:
- Enable the check box based on the criteria of the email that you would like to block.
- Click 'create blacklist rule' and Yes.
In order to view the list of blacklisted email conditions navigate to Anti-phishing Blacklist under Configuration page:
To remove conditions from the Anti-Phishing Blacklist list:
- Navigate to Configuration | Anti-phishing Blacklist.
- Select the condition you want to remove from the Anti-Phishing Blacklist list.
- Click the Remove button.
- When prompted, click OK.