This webinar is for current SonicWall Partners only.
Everyone has experienced the pain associated with the global supply-chain challenge. Waiting for a car or a new refrigerator, most likely isn’t anything other than an inconvenience and frustration. But when it comes to securing your network, your customers’ data and your company’s proprietary information, not to mention your brand – supply-chain challenges are serious. Ransomware is at an all-time high, attack surfaces are widening, working remotely has changed the cybersecurity landscape, and you really ought to have upgraded your security posture yesterday. To compound the situation, technology and cybersecurity vendors you rely on to protect your network, won’t be in stock for several months. Now what?
The outlook for SonicWall customers, however, is quite different. Products and solutions are in stock, now, when they’re needed, and time from order to receipt is a small fraction of what’s being estimated with other vendors. Join us for this webinar to learn more about:
- How SonicWall has managed supply-chain during this global unrest
- What products you can rely on SonicWall to provide – now!
- Observations and predictions for manufacturing, shipping and overall supply chain
- How SonicWall fulfills 95% of orders in the last 18 months, within just three days
- How Matt plans to re-grow all his hair in the next 18 months!