Removing a Host from a Per-Signature Exclusion
To remove a host from a configured exclusion for a signature
- On the Web Application Firewall > Signatures page, click Configure for the signature that you wish to change.
- Select the host entry in the list box under the Host field, and then click Remove.
- Click Accept. Secure Mobile Access verifies that each host entry is valid.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
- Click Accept on the Web Application Firewall > Signatures page to apply the updated settings. New settings are applied to any new HTTP connections and requests. The existing HTTP connections and requests continue to use the old settings until they are terminated.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal