McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, version 16.0, EPC zone classification failed with CT
05/19/2021 0 People found this article helpful 31,829 Views
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, version > 16.0, EPC zone classification failed.
EPC zone classification fails due to DLL's were not getting registered though we have same AV on both ends.
EPC fails with connect tunnel users due to DLL's are not getting registered
Follow the steps :
- Please login to workplace portal via browser
- User will be promted to install SEM tools
- Users can download and open file and install once
- Then logout from workplace portal
- Then Try to connect with Connect Tunnel client and it should work
- User should be provisioned to right zone.
- EPC should work properly
- Make sure the Device profiles are set properly for zones and Communities.
Was This Article Helpful?