Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
Junk Store Install Process Aborted
03/26/2020 23 13390
When clicked on junk store installer icon under Anti-Spam | Settings page on the SonicWall GUI, there will be an error message stating "Install Process Aborted" as shown in the screen shot below.
Internet Explorer browser version 11 is not supported at this point of time.
To download and install the Junk Store by clicking the "Junk Store Installer" icon, use Internet Explorer browser with version 10 or below (Minimum version is IE 8).
If no Internet Explorer browser with version 10 or below is available (Windows 10) you can use the follow workaround with Internet Explorer 11:
- Login to the SonicWall
- Go to Anti-Spam | Settings
- Press F12 to enter Internet Explorer Developer Mode
- In new Area below, switch to the Emulation tab
- Switch the Document Mode from 11 to 10
- The webpage will now reload
- Once reloaded click on the download icon to start download and installation