Java Bookmarks failed to load - Hangs at Testing Java Compatibility with an error to click
03/26/2020 8 9967
Clicking on a Java bookmark from the Virtual Office in any browser results in a pop-up window displaying "Testing for Java compatibility" and never goes any forward. After couple of minutes, it shows as "error, click here ".
Add the Virtual Office FQDN name as Exception under the exception list of Java Control Panel
- Navigate to Control Panel and open Java Control Panel
- Go to Security tab and check the option "Enable Java content in the browser" if not enabled already
- Change the security level from Very High to High
- Navigate to Advanced tab and scroll down for Advanced Security settings.
- Enable the option "Use SSL 2.0 Compatible Client Hello Format" and apply the changes