Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to limit number of authentication attempts
10/06/2021 0 387
Configuring Administrator/User Lockout can help against bruteforce/scraping by limiting the number of attempts per minute.
- Navigate to System | Administration | LOGIN SECURITY .
- Enable Enable Administrator/User Lockout
- Configure Maximum Login Attempts Per Minute (Default : 5)
- Lockout Period (minutes) : Amount of time before the user can login again (Default : 5 minutes)
- Maximum Session Count Per User (Default :10)