Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to fix missing scroll bar in Audit/Junk Box for Firefox
03/26/2020 1 8674
On some newer versions of Firefox, the scroll bar may be absent when viewing the Junk Box or Message Logs. This article details how to configure Firefox to properly display the scroll bar.
1. In the address bar of the browser, type about:config
2. Firefox may display a warning, if so, click I accept the risk!
3. In the search bar, begin typing dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled. Firefox will begin to filter results as the term is being typed.
4. Highlight dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled, right click, and select Modify.
5. Set the integer value to zero, and click OK.
6. Restart Firefox the log into the ES to confirm the scroll bar is now displaying correctly.