How to fix missing scroll bar in Audit/Junk Box for Chrome
03/26/2020 1 People found this article helpful 92,786 Views
On some newer versions of Chrome, the scroll bar may be absent when viewing the Junk Box or Message Logs. This article details how to configure Chrome to properly display the scroll bar.
1. In the address bar of the browser, type chrome://flags/ and press Enter
2. In the search bar, type Touch Events API. Chrome will begin to filter results as the term is being typed.
3. Click the drop down next to Touch Events API, and select Enabled.
4. Press RELAUNCH NOW to restart the browser.
5. Log into the ES to confirm the scroll bar is now displaying correctly.
Was This Article Helpful?