How to filter and drilldown report data in CSC / CGMS
03/26/2020 71 12084
This article explains how to filter and drill down reports in CSC/CGMS
Follow the below mentioned steps in this article to use filter and drill down options to generate reports. In this article we have taken an example of filtering application usage report based on source/initiator IP addresses.
1. Login to CSC / Cloud GMS portal and click on Reports tile.
2. Click on Details and select Sources from the list
3. Click on the Search / drill down option for the IP address for which you want to generate detailed reports.
4. In the drill down dialog box, select the filter which you want to apply.
NOTE: You can set the filters to view the reports in Group view or Graphics or you can choose to view the reports in Session logs format.
EXAMPLE: In this example, we have set the filter to view all accessed applications for the source IP address in Group view.
5. Click on Web Activities tab to see web usage reports for the source IP address