How to access Junk summary for external devices
06/20/2020 6 9846
Accessing junk summary from external devices
In order to access Junk Summary when connected to external network , You need to make two changes
- Change Junk summary url in sonicwall email security box
- Create two NAT policies on your firewall
Step 1 : Adding public IP or public URL
To change the URL from which Junk Box Summary is sent, please do the following:
1. Please log in to the email security user interface as an admin user.
2. Navigate to Manage | Junk Box | Summary Notification
3. Scroll down and enter the required option under "URL for user view", as per the screenshot below. Add the public IP address or url (80 or 443)
Step 2 : Creating two NAT policies in firewall
NAT 1 : External users to acess junk summary ober public IP or URL
NAT 2 : For internal users to access the junk summary over public IP
NOTE: If the navigation or the screenshot looks different from the one mentioned above , you may be in an older firmware version and would require a firmware upgrade. Please refer the link below to upgrade the firmware to latest version.