EX SSL-VPN: Is there any Tunnel traffic sent over LAN when connected in Tunnel Mode launched from
03/26/2020 6 10066
EX SSL-VPN: Is there any Tunnel traffic sent over LAN when connected in Tunnel Mode launched from Windows Client Machines which are part of Domain?
Is there any Tunnel traffic sent over LAN adapter when connected in Tunnel Mode with local access launched from Windows Client Machines which is part of Domain?
It has been reported that there has been certain LDAP based TCP Sync traffic being generated on LAN adapter on Client Machines(Domain Joined).
Such traffic is noticed on post establishing of Tunnel connections.
- Engineering have confirmed that all such traffic related to resources defined on the vpn device would navigate through tunnel adapter and not through LAN adapter.
- Any such traffic noticed on LAN adapter is not pushed by Tunnel adapter such traffic needs to be reviewed at client operating system.
- It is recommended and tested on firmware versions 10.6.3 or later with recommended hotfix no traffic leak symptom was observed on tunnel adapter.
- Custom CEM changes are recommended for customer's with Cisco NAC agents, VoIP based communications that need to be established from client Machines.
- In such cases it is recommended to contact SonicWall Support for such CEM fix deployments.
Tracking ID: 130111,140071