Analyzer Invalid Domain. Please specify a valid Domain Name (SGMS Interface)
03/26/2020 1046 7727
When attempting to login to the SonicWall Analyzer's sgms (Application) interface, analyzer throws an error messages "Invalid Domain. Please specify a valid Domain Name".
- The MySQL database is not running on the analyzer installed server.
- Login to the Analyzer installed server and go to Run and type services.msc
- Start the SonicWall Universal Management Suite - Database and SonicWall Universal Management Suite - Reports Database services.
- Make sure other SonicWall Universal Management Services are also started as shown below in the screenshot.
- After restarting the services, login attempt to SGMS interface of SonicWall Analyzer should be successful.