Secure Mobile Access 10.2 User Guide
Configuring One-Time Password Settings for SMS
You can configure one-time password settings for SMS only when the administrator has selected Short Message as the login OTP authentication method.
To configure One-Time Password settings for Mobile App
- If you are not logged into the Secure Mobile Access Virtual Office user interface, open a web browser and type the Virtual Office interface URL in the Location or Address bar and press Enter.
- Select the appropriate domain from the Domain drop-down menu.
- Type in your user name in the UserID field and your password in the Password field, and then click LOGIN.
Click the user icon in the upper-right corner of the page and then click Settings.
In the one time password settings section:
- Enable One-Time Password.
- Enable Short Message.
- Select a template from the Template drop-down menu.
- Enter your phone number registered with the cell phone service provider in the Phone Number box.
- Click Accept.
- Optionally, select GENERATE BACKUP CODE to download a generated list of backup codes to use backup code as an authentication mode to log in to Virtual Office.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal