Configuring One-Time Passwords for SMS-Capable Phones
One-Time Passwords can be configured to be sent through email directly to SMS-capable phones. Contact your cell phone service provider for further information about enabling SMS.
The following is a list of SMS email formats for selected major carriers, where 4085551212 represents a 10-digit telephone number and area code.
These SMS email formats are for reference only. These email formats are subject to change and can vary. You might need additional service or information from your provider before using SMS. Contact the SMS provider directly to verify these formats and for further information on SMS services, options, and capabilities.
- Verizon: email@example.com
- Sprint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT&T: email@example.com
- Cingular: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile: email@example.com
- Nextel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile: email@example.com
- Qwest: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a more complete list, see the SonicWall Secure Mobile Access Administration documentation.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal