Secure Mobile Access 10.2 User Guide
Configuring One-Time Password Settings for Mobile App
You can configure one-time password settings for mobile app only when the administrator has selected Mobile App as the login OTP authentication method.
To configure One-Time Password settings for Mobile App
- If you are not logged into the Secure Mobile Access Virtual Office user interface, open a web browser and type the Virtual Office interface URL in the Location or Address bar and press Enter.
- Select the appropriate domain from the Domain drop-down menu.
- Type in your user name in the User Name field and your password in the Password field, and then click Login.
Click the user icon in the upper-right corner of the page and then click Settings.
In the one time password settings section:
- Enable One-Time Password.
- Enable Use Mobile App.
- Click Bind Mobile APP.
In the MOBILE APP BINDING window, do the following to bind the mobile app to your user account:
- Install Google Authenticator, Duo, or Microsoft Authenticator on your phone.
- Scan the QR code with the app or enter the text code that is displayed when you click text code to your app to generate the OTP.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP from the app in the Code field.
- Click VERIFY. You receive a message indicating the bind is successful.
- Click Accept.
- Optionally, select GENERATE BACKUP CODE to download a generated list of backup codes to use backup code as an authentication mode to log in to Virtual Office.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal