Secure Mobile Access 10.2 User Guide
Using FTP Bookmarks
FTP bookmarks can use a port designation if the service is not running on the default port.
To use an FTP bookmark
Click the FTP bookmark. The FTP Session dialog box displays.
- If the server name or IP address is not displayed, enter it in the Server Name/Address field.
- Enter your username and password. If you want to use your Virtual Office username and password, simply leave the fields blank.
- Optionally expand Show advanced server configuration and select the desired settings.
Click OK. An FTP session displays.
Use the buttons across the top of the page to complete actions on the FTP site:
- To reload the page, click Reload.
- To add a file or folder, click Add. You can also drag and drop files onto the page.
- To delete a file or folder, select it and then click Delete.
To rename a file or folder, select it and then click Rename. Edit the name and then click the green checkmark.
To upload a file, click Upload. Click Browse to locate the file and select it.
- To Download a file, click Download and then click the name of the file. If a File Download Security Warning displays, click Run to launch the file or click Save to save it to your computer.
- To initiate another FTP session, click Session.
- To log out of the FTP session, click Logout.
- To move between multiple FTP sessions, click FtpSessions.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal