Network Security Management Administration Guide
Committing and Deploying Updates to Device(s) in the Manager View
From the Commit & Deploy wizard in the Manager View, you can commit and deploy configuration updates to the device(s).
- Navigate to the Manager View.
- View pending configuration updates. See
- Do one of the following:
- Click Commit & Deploy in the upper-right corner of any page in the Manager View.
- Navigate to Config Management > Commits , and click New Commit.
- In the Commit & Deploy Pending Changes dialog, click the caret icon next to each device name in the Devices section to review the pending configuration updates.
- Select the device(s) to commit and deploy pending configuration updates on all the selected device(s), enter Commit ID and Comment for your reference.
- Click Next.
- In the SCHEDULE TIME section, select either of the options:
- Now—To commit and deploy the changes instantly. Skip to step 8.
- Set Schedule —To commit now, and then deploy the changes as per the schedule.
- If you selected Set Schedule , you need to set the schedule.
- Click Next.
- In the Commit & Deploy Pending Changes section, review your changes before committing .
- Click Commit.
The status of commit is displayed in the COMMIT STATUS section.
For scheduled deployment, the configuration changes will be deployed at the scheduled time; for instantaneous deployment, configuration changes will be deployed shortly after committing the changes.
Click Redirect to All Commits to view the commits and their status. See Monitoring Commits.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal