On-Premises Analytics 2.5 - Reset Password
04/22/2022 3 People found this article helpful 33,539 Views
Reset the On-Prem Analytics 2.5 password over Login User Interface
The default admin password for the System and Application interfaces is password.
This procedure is for Reset is as below :
- Log into the Analytics application Interface (http://IPaddress/appliance) and also be ready with the Analytics serial number from mysonicwall.com account.
- Call TechSupport and provide the Analytics serial number. TechSupport will generate a Password Reset Key, which will reset your System Interface password to password.
There are two ways to contact technical support:
Online: Visit mysonicwall.com. Once logged in select Resources & Support | Support | Create Case.
By phone: please use our toll-free number at 1-888-793-2830. Please have your Sonicwall serial number available to create a new support case.
If you do not have a mysonicwall.com account create one for free!
- Access the System Interface authentication page (http://IPaddress/appliance) and click Forgot password link.
- You will have a page as below, Wait till the Support Engineer gives you a confirmation to hit submit
- Once given a green flag from Support to Hit Submit, The password will be reset to password. You will be prompted to select a new password after entering username admin and password.
Was This Article Helpful?