How can I manually add licenses to SonicWall Appliance?
03/26/2020 1390 28920
How to apply activation keys for your SonicWall via mysonicwall.com.
- Login to your mysonicwall.com account. Once logged into the account the product is registered to, select Product Management then My Products.
- Select the registered device your license key needs to be applied to by selecting the drop down arrow.
- From here you will have the option for Product Details, Firmware, and Licenses; select licenses.
- Once on licenses, please select the key hyperlink associated with the type of license. (Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite, SSL VPN, Support licensing, etc).
- Apply the activation key and confirm.
Once applied go back to your products page and refresh the product, you should now see your updated license.
NOTE: If your device/software interface is not syncing up with mysonicwall.com,please contact Support.
There are two ways to contact technical support:
1. Online: Visit mysonicwall.com. Once logged in select Resources & Support | Support | Create Case.
2. By phone: please use our toll-free number at 1-888-793-2830. Please have your SonicWall serial number available to create a new support case.
If you do not have a mysonicwall.com account create one for free!