SonicOS 7 Internal Wireless
Configuring MAC Filter List
To configure the MAC Filter List:
- Navigate to the DEVICE | Internal Wireless > MAC Filter List page.
- Click Enable MAC Filter List. This setting is disabled by default.
- From the Allow List drop-down menu, select the address group you want to allow: All MAC Addresses (default), Default ACL Allow Group, or a group you created.
- From the Deny List drop-down menu, select the address group you want to deny: No MAC Addresses (default), Default ACL Deny Group, or a group you created.
If you want to add new address objects to the allow and deny lists, select Create New MAC Address Object Group... from either the Allow List or Deny List drop-down menu.
- In the Name: text field, enter a name for the new group.
- In the left column, select the group(s) or individual address object(s) you want to allow or deny. You can use Ctrl+click to select more than one item at a time.
- Click the Right Arrow to add the items to the group.
- Click Save. The address displays in the drop-down menu for selection.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal