Manage SSH settings from CMS
For CMS Administrators, it is difficult to authorize keys when configuring on multiple appliances. To overcome this scenario, SMA is enhanced to manage the SSH settings centrally from CMS. You can configure SSH once in CMS and use the same authorized keys to access SSH in all the managed appliances and CMS after successful completion of Policy Synchronization.
To manage SSH settings from CMS
- Log in to CMS as Administrator.
- Navigate to Management Server > Configure > CMS Settings.
Under SSH Service, enable Appliances share the same SSH configuration option.
To enable SSH Service, Policy synchronization option should be enabled.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Management Server > Configure > SSH page.
Configure SSH settings with remote hosts and public key.
The latest settings are activated on the appliance only after the completion of synchronization.
- Synchronize all the managed devices.
- Access the SSH of managed appliance or CMS in remote hosts using the public key if specified in the CMS.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal