From the Secure Mobile Access web-based management interface, click Virtual Office in the navigation bar.
A new browser window opens to the Virtual Office home page.
When you launch the Virtual Office from the Secure Mobile Access web-based management interface, you are automatically logged in with your administrator credentials.
The Logout button does not appear in the Virtual Office when you are logged on as an administrator. To log out, you must close the browser window.
From the Virtual Office home page, you can:
- Launch and install Secure Mobile Access Connect Agents
- Launch and install NetExtender
- Use File Shares
- Add and configure bookmarks
- Add and configure bookmarks for offloaded portals
- Follow bookmark links
- Import certificates
- Get Virtual Office help
- Configure passwords
- Configure single sign-on options
For detailed configuration information about the Virtual Office user portal and these tasks, refer to the Secure Mobile Access User Guide.