Adding a Policy for an IP Network
To add a policy for an IP Network
- In the Apply Policy to field, click the IP Network option.
- Define a name for the policy in the Policy Name field.
- Type a starting IP address in the IP Network Address field.
- Type a subnet mask value in the Subnet Mask field in the form 255.255.255.0.
- Select the desired Protocol. The available value options in the Protocol field include TCP, UDP, ICMP, and ALL. You can select multiple items among TCP, UDP, and ICMP. However, when ALL is selected, all other options are deselected.
- In the Port Range/Port Number field, optionally enter a port range or an individual port.
- In the Service drop-down menu, click on a service option.
- In the Status drop-down menu, click on an access action, either Allow or Deny.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal