Adding a Policy for an IP Address
To add a policy for an IP address
- Navigate to Users > Local Users.
- Click the Configure icon next to the user you want to configure.
- Select the Policies page.
- Click Add Policy...
- In the Apply Policy to field, click the IP Address option.
- Define a name for the policy in the Policy Name field.
- Type an IP address in the IP Address field.
- Select the desired Protocol. The available value options in the Protocol field include TCP, UDP, ICMP, and ALL. You can select multiple items among TCP, UDP, and ICMP. However, when ALL is selected, all other options are deselected.
- In the Port Range/Port Number field, optionally enter a port range or an individual port.
- In the Service drop-down menu, click on a service object.
- In the Status drop-down menu, click on an access action, either Allow or Deny.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal