Adding a Policy for All Addresses
To add a policy for all addresses
- In the Apply Policy to field, select the All Addresses option.
- Define a name for the policy in the Policy Name field.
- Select the desired Protocol. The available value options in the Protocol field include TCP, UDP, ICMP, and ALL. You can select multiple items among TCP, UDP, and ICMP. However, when ALL is selected, all other options are deselected.
- The IP Address Range field is read-only, specifying All IP Addresses.
- In the Service drop-down menu, click a service option.
- In the Status drop-down menu, click an access action, either Allow or Deny.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal