Modifying Portal Settings
The Portal page provides configuration options for portal settings for this user.
To configure portal settings for this user
On the Portal page under Portal Settings, select one of the following portal settings for this user:
- Use group setting – The setting defined in the group to which this user belongs are used to determine if the portal feature is enabled or disabled. Group settings are defined by configuring the group in the Users > Local Groups page.
- Enabled – Enable this portal feature for this user.
- Disabled – Disable this portal feature for this user.
You can configure one of the previous settings for each of the following portal features:
- NetExtender – Because Mobile Connect acts as a NetExtender client when connecting to the appliance, this setting applies to both NetExtender and Mobile Connect.
- Launch NetExtender after login
- File Shares
- Allow User to Add Bookmarks
- Allow User to Edit/Delete Bookmarks – Applies to user-owned bookmarks only.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal