Modifying Group Settings
On the Groups page, you can add a group membership for users, configure a primary group, and control whether groups are automatically assigned at user login.
Users logging into Active Directory, LDAP, and RADIUS domains are automatically assigned in real time to Secure Mobile Access groups based on their external AD group memberships, LDAP attributes, or RADIUS filter-IDs.
To configure settings on the Groups page
- To set a group as the primary group, click the “Set Primary Group” star corresponding to the group you wish to set as the primary.
- To add a group of which users are a member, click Add Group. The group must be already configured from Users > Local Groups.
- Select the desired group from the drop-down menu.
- Select Make primary group to make this the primary group membership for users.
- Click Add Group to add the selected group to the Group Memberships list.
Under Group Settings, select one of the following from the Auto-assign groups at login drop-down menu:
• Use group setting – Use the setting configured for the group.
• Enabled – Enable automatic assignment of users to groups upon login.
• Disabled – Disable automatic assignment of users to groups upon login.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal