File Size Settings
To configure file size settings
Navigate to the Users > Local Users > Edit Local User page and select the Capture tab. The Edit Local Users page displays.
To specify the maximum size of the file that is sent to the Capture ATP service, enter a value in the Maximum size for a file window. Valid maximum size is 0 – 100 MB for user level and group level, and 1 – 100 MB for global level.
- If the value is set to 0 at user level, SMA uses the maximum file size of the group setting.
- If the value is set to 0 at group level, SMA uses the maximum file size of the global setting.
- If a file size is less than the maximum value, the file is sent to Capture ATP service to check.
From the File Size Settings drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Use group setting – Take the action specified by the group setting.
- Use custom setting – Take the action specified by the custom setting.
- Click ACCEPT to save settings.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal