Enabling Routes for Groups
The Routes page allows you to add and configure client routes. IPv6 client routes are supported on SMA appliances.
To enable multiple routes for a group
- Navigate to Users > Local Groups.
- Click the Configure icon next to the group you want to configure.
- In the Edit Local Group page, go to the Client Routes section.
In the Tunnel All Mode drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Use Global Settings – Take the action specified by the global setting.
- Enabled – Force all traffic for this user, including traffic destined to the remote users’ local network, over the Secure Mobile Access NetExtender tunnel. Affects all members of the group. Overrides the global setting.
- Disabled – Disable this action for all members of the group. Overrides the global setting.
- Click Add Client Route.
- On the Add Client Route screen, enter a destination network in the Destination Network field. For example, enter the IPv4 network address
10.202.0.0. For IPv6, enter the IPv6 network address in the form
- For an IPv4 destination network, type the subnet mask in the Subnet Mask/Prefix field using decimal format (
255.255.255.0). For an IPv6 destination network, type the prefix, such as 112.
- On the Add Client Route screen, click Accept.
- On the Edit Local Group page, click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal