Adding an Active Directory Group
The AD Groups page allows the administrator to enable user access to the SMA appliance based on existing AD group memberships. By adding one or more AD groups to a Secure Mobile Access group, only users associated with specified AD group(s) can login.
To add an AD group
- In the Users > Local Groups page, click Configure for the AD group you want to configure.
- In the AD Groups page and click Add Group... The Add Active Directory Group page displays.
- Enter the Active Directory Group name in the corresponding field.
- Optionally, select Associate with AD group if you wish to associate the Secure Mobile Access group with your AD group. This step can also be completed later in the Edit Group page under the AD Groups page.
- Click Accept. The group displays in the Active Directory Groups section. The process of adding a group can take several moments. Do not click Add more than one time during this process.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal