Edit a Policy for a File Share
To edit file share access policies
- Navigate to either the Users > Local Users or Users > Local Groups window.
- Click the Configure icon next to Global Policies. The Edit Global Settings window is displayed.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Click Add Policy.
- Select Server Path from the Apply Policy To drop-down menu.
- Type a name for the policy in the Policy Name field.
In the Resource field, select one of the following radio buttons for the type of resource:
- Share (Server path)
- Network (Domain list)
- Servers (Computer list)
- In the Server Path field, enter the server path in the format
servername/share/path or servername\share\path. The prefixes \\, //, \ and / are acceptable.
- Select PERMIT or DENY from the Status drop-down menu.
- Click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal