Enabling Network Time Protocol
If you enable Network Time Protocol (NTP), then the NTP time settings override the manually configured time settings. The NTP time settings are determined by the NTP server and the time zone that is selected in the Time Zone drop-down menu.
To set the time and date for the appliance using the Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Navigate to the System > Time page.
- Select Automatically synchronize with an NTP server.
In the NTP Settings section, enter the time interval in seconds to synchronize time settings with the NTP server in the Update Interval (seconds) field. If no period is defined, the appliance selects the default update interval, 3600 seconds.
- Enter the NTP server IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN) in the NTP Server 1 field.
- For redundancy, enter a backup NTP server address in the NTP Server 2 (Optional) and NTP Server 3 (Optional) fields.
- Click Accept to update the configuration.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal