Exporting a Backup Configuration File
Exporting a backup configuration file allows you to save a copy of your configuration settings on your local machine. You can then save the configuration settings or export them to a backup file and import the saved configuration file later, if necessary. The backup file is called
sslvpnSettings-serialnumber.zip by default, and includes the contents shown in the following figure.
The backup directory structure contains the following elements:
- ca folder (not shown) – Contains CA certificates provided by a Certificate Authority.
- cert folder – Contains the default folder with the default key/certification pair. Also contains key/certification pairs generated by Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs) from the System > Certificates page, if any.
- uiaddon folder – Contains a folder for each portal. Each folder contains portal login messages, portal home page messages, and the default logo or the custom logo for that portal, if one was uploaded. VirtualOffice is the default portal.
- firebase.conf file – Contains network, DNS, and log settings.
- settings.json file – Contains user, group, domain, and portal settings.
- fcrontab.config file – Only generated when the Schedule TSR is enabled.
To export a backup configuration file
- Navigate to the System > Settings page.
- To save a backup version of the configuration, click Export Settings. The browser you are working in displays a pop-up asking you if you want to open the configuration file.
- Select the option to Save the file.
- Choose the location to save the configuration file. The file is named
sslvpnSettings-serialnumber.zip by default, but it can be renamed.
- Click Save to save the configuration file.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal