Reverting a Signature to Global Settings
You can revert to using global signature group settings for a signature that was previously configured with an exclusion, without losing the configuration. This allows you to leave the host names in place in case you need to re-enable the exclusion.
To revert to using global signature group settings for a signature
- On the Web Application Firewall > Signatures page, click Configure for the signature that you wish to change.
- In the Edit WAF Signature-based Exclusions screen, select INHERIT GLOBAL from the Action drop-down menu.
- The Host field might be blank if global settings were previously applied to this signature. To revert to global signature settings for all hosts, leave the Host field blank. To apply this action to one or more individual hosts, leave these host entries in the Host field and remove any host entries that are not to be reverted.
- Click Accept. Secure Mobile Access verifies that each host entry is valid.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
- Click Accept on the Web Application Firewall > Signatures page to apply the updated settings. New settings are applied to any new HTTP connections and requests. The existing HTTP connections and requests continue to use the old settings until they are terminated.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal