Policy Match Log Settings
The Policy Match Log Settings allows you to access statistic information for policies. Policy Match Log Settings logs who matches set policies, where the user is from, and what destination the user is accessing. This information is then logged in the Services > Policies page.
To enable Policy Match Log
- Navigate to the Services > Settings page and scroll to Policy Match Log Settings section.
- Enable Policy Match Logging by selecting the respective check box.
- Enable Policy Match for Allow Action allows you to set the server log matched information for Allow types.
- Enable Policy Match for Deny Action allows you to set the server log matched information for Deny types.
- In the Keep log data field, specify the amount of days you want the data to be kept in the log. The default value is 0.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal