The General Status page shows general information about the Geo IP & Botnet filter and offers an option to synchronize the database. When the Geo IP & Botnet Filter is enabled, the General Status page provides the following information:
- Database shows the update status and provides Synchronize to manually synchronize updates. When Synchronize is clicked, the server immediately checks for new updates on the backend server.
- Protection Status shows whether the backend server is connected. Offline status might indicate that the network settings need to be changed.
- Cache Size shows the total number of Geo IP and Botnet caches. All caches are managed automatically by the server.
- Last checked displays the most recent timestamp of the cache.
- Service Expiration Date shows the license expiration date of the Geo IP & Botnet Filter service.
- License Status identifies whether the Geo IP & Botnet Filter service is licensed. The Geo IP & Botnet Filter is a subscription service that includes a free trial.
When the Geo IP & Botnet Filter is licensed but disabled, the Status page displays a warning that contains a link to the Settings page where the feature can be enabled:
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal