You can enforce device registration by enabling the Personal Device Authorization (PDA). It is disabled by default.
To register device settings
- Enable the Enforce Device Register option.
- Select Approve Method. You can set automatic or manual intervention for the policy. The options are Auto or Manual.
- Enter Maximum Devices per User to set the maximum number of devices allowed for a particular user. The value should be in between one to ten.
- Enter Security Statement to set the statements to make the user decide whether to proceed or decline the policy check.
- Enable Allow logins from apps without device registration capability if required. This option is applicable for the devices that do not have the SMA Connect Agent, such as Linux, Android, iOS, and so on.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal