Secure Shell Version 2 (SSHv2)
Use the Secure Shell Version 2 (SSHv2) bookmark option to perform an SSH to a back-end resource:
To edit an SSH to a back-end resource
- Enter Bookmark Name for the SSH.
- Enter Name or IP Address. This field accepts host names, IP addresses, and IPv6 addresses. Provide the IPv6 address within the square brackets. You can also use Wildcard variable %USERNAME%. It uses the current username to access. The Wildcard variables are case sensitive.
- Enter Description to be displayed in the bookmark table.
- Enter Categories where the bookmarks should appear, separated by commas. You do not have to specify the standard categories including Desktop, Web, Files, Terminal, Mobile, and so on.
- Select Service for the Secure Shell Version 2 (SSHv2).
- Select Default Font Size. The supported font size is in between 12 to 99.
- Enable the Automatically Accept Host Key if required.
- Enable Automatically log in to perform authentication through SSL VPN account credentials, Custom Credentials, or Forms-based Authentication.
- Enable Display Bookmark in Mobile Connect clients, if required. The Mobile Connect support for displaying bookmarks require the supported third-party applications to be installed and might vary between different platforms.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal