Configuring Login Schedules
The login schedules section allows you to restrict access to a portal based on the time specified.
To enable login schedules
- Navigate to Portals > Portals.
- Select the existing portal you want to configure.
Go to the Login Schedule section. The Login Schedule displays.
- Click Enable Login Schedule.
- Set the login schedule by clicking the time slot on the day you wish to permit or deny access. To select multiple items, hold the Ctrl key down. You can also click Day to select the whole day.
- Click OK to save changes made to the login schedule.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal