Remote Desktop Web Access Server Settings
Select Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) on the initial page when you want the ability to use the SMA Agent to proxy the RDP connection to the private network to make the resource list on the RD Web site function more efficiently. When this option is enabled, the screen options change. Select Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) from the drop-down menu. When Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) is selected on the initial page, the Server step appears as follows.
- In the Portal Name field, enter a unique name to identify different portals.
- In the Portal Domain Name field, enter the domain name used to access the offloading portal.
- In the Portal Interface field, enter the network interface to which the portal is bound. If one specific network interface is selected, a new IP address is assigned to the portal.
- The Portal IP Address field is not required if All Interfaces is selected in the Portal Interface field, but you need to enter the Portal IP Address of specific X0, X1, X2, and X3 interfaces.
- The Portal Certificate drop-down menus all certificates that have been imported.
- The Application Server Address field accepts settings relevant to the application server. This can simply be the IP address of the application server. The scheme of the address is “HTTPS” by default. The port and default path can also be set in this single field.
All these settings are verified instantly from the Appliance when the mouse leaves the input field (green check). If the input fails, the reason it failed is shown. Only when all fields are satisfied, can you click Next to go to the next tab.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal