Adding the SSHv2 PERMIT Policy
In this section, add the SSHv2 PERMIT policy for both Acme_Group and IT_Group to access the
10.200.1.102 server using SSH.
This procedure creates a policy for the Secure Mobile Access Local Group, Acme_Group, and results in SSH access for members of the Active Directory group, Acme Group.
Repeat this procedure for IT_Group to provide SSH access to the server for members of the Active Directory group, IT Group.
- On the Users > Local Groups page, click Configure in the Acme_Group row. The Edit Group Settings window appears.
- In the Edit Group Settings window, click the Policies tab.
- On the Policies tab, click Add Policy.
In the Add Policy window, select IP Address in the Apply Policy To drop-down menu.
- In the Policy Name field, enter the descriptive name, Allow SSH.
- In the IP Address field, enter the IP address of the target server,
- In the Services drop-down menu, select Secure Shell Version 2 (SSHv2).
- In the Status drop-down menu, select ALLOW, and then click Accept.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal