Cloud App Security Administration Guide for Citrix Sharefile
Subscribing to Cloud App Security
Before you can use SonicWall Cloud App Security, you must set up an account and subscribe to the Cloud App Security service.
To subscribe to SonicWall Cloud App Security
- Navigate to cloud.sonicwall.com.
Login with your MySonicWall credentials to get to the Capture Security Center.
If you do not have a MySonicWall account, you will need to create one.
- Click the MySonicWall tile. The MySonicWall dashboard displays.
- Navigate to Product Management > My Products.
- In the Quick Register field, enter your activation key.
- Click Register.
When prompted, enter a unique subdomain name.
This subdomain name will be used to create your tenant in the SonicWall Cloud App Security service.
- Click on the arrowhead at the top of the window to return to the Capture Security Center.
Verify that Cloud App Security has been activated.
It may require several minutes for the activation of SonicWall Cloud App Security to complete.
Was This Article Helpful?
Help us to improve our support portal