Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to view the details of endpoints managed by Capture Client?
03/26/2020 10 9246
This KB describes the process of viewing the details of endpoint devices managed by Capture Client.
Capture Client management console gives the Administrator the access to view the details of the endpoint devices.
Steps to view the details of endpoints:
- Login to Capture Client Portal with MysonicWall credentials.
- Navigate to Protect | Devices.
- Click the setting option for the appropriate device.
- Click on View Details. This displays the Overview tab which would describe the information of the device.
NOTE: The overview page also allows the Administrator to check the groups the appropriate user is a part of.
- Capture Client management console also gives the administrator the privilege to check further information like:
- Network: Shows the interface details and the routes setup on the endpoint.
- Processes: Shows the running processes on the particular endpoint.
- Policies: Shows the Client policy that is being used for the endpoint.