How do I Subscribe for SonicWall Cloud App Security (SaaS Security)?
06/23/2020 15 12015
This Article explains on how to subscribe or activate your SonicWall Cloud App Security (SaaS Security).
Please follow the following steps to Activate your SonicWall Cloud App Security Service:
1) Login to https://cloud.sonicwal.com using your MySonicwall account credentials and click on MySonicwall Tile.
2) Navigate to Product Management>My Products and click on Add Products.
3) Enter your SonicWall Cloud App Security Activation Key or serial number and click on Confirm.
4) Click on Register new instance.
5) Enter the desired subdomain name, select the product group under Tenant name, Select data center location (currently AMERICAS is supported) and click register.
6) If you click on CAS subscription under your products, you will see that the tenant provisioning is in progress (it may take up to 30 minutes to complete the provisioning)
7) Log back into https://cloud.sonicwall.com using your MySonicwall Credentials and you will see that the "CAS - SaaS Security" tile is enabled. Click on that tile to be redirected to your CAS-SaaS Security portal.
8) Click on Let's get started
9) You will be redirected SaaS selection page and you can start configuring your SaaS Applications.