Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How do I recover my MySonicWall.com email and username?
03/26/2020 32 11514
This article describes the process to recover a forgotten email and/or username associated to an account in the MySonicWall.com portal.
Here's how to recover a forgotten email and/or username on MySonicWall.com:
- Go to www.MySonicWall.com
- Click on the "Forgot username or email?" link
3. Select one of the options for recovering your email by clicking on the appropriate radio button, then fill out the corresponding field(s)
a. I have a registered serial number.
b. I have an activation key.
c. I have a few emails thats might work.
3. Click on "I'm not a robot" reCAPTCHA and click Continue.
4. An email will be sent to the address registered to your account with your login credentials and you will see a confirmation page.
NOTE: If you have also forgotten the password for your account, click on the link below to learn how to recover your password: